Monday 6 February 2012

Melting Moments - A Photo

“Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future.” – Unknown.



I received this photo from my Mum over the weekend, it’s of her and my sister at a family friends wedding and I just fell in love with it as soon as it came through! They are the two most beautiful looking (inside & out) women and I was so happy to see THEM so happy and loving life!

I feel very lucky to have them in my life, firstly my Mum who has been through her fair share of ups & downs has shown me how to be strong, confident, the importance of a sense of humour and the fact that life will throw you curve balls and you just have to work with it and always know that “it will be ok”. This is classic “Mum” advice, but honestly it really is the truth.


Secondly my sister, who is A-MAZING, she is very humble in how wonderful she takes life by the horns and just goes for it! Sometimes it’s done will hesitation, but she eventually gets it done and always with that gorgeous smile on her face. She may be 3 years younger than me, but I look up to her energy, motivation, lease on life and beauty everyday.

I really just couldn’t live without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment