Tuesday 3 May 2011

Baked Goods

I was always a savoury girl – you know; chips, dips, cheese etc. I had never had a real sweet tooth until I fell pregnant! Cakes, slices, muffins, anything baked! And I now, I must admit I still have this craving even though my son is 17 months old…. Even this morning I couldn’t help but get a blueberry muffin to go along with my coffee J

I have my birthday coming up soon and I have ordered cupcakes, YUM!! Half Pink Champagne and half Strawberry Cream Cheese....DELICIOUS!! What's a birthday celebration without scrumptious & moorish sweets!

Don’t get me wrong I still love a good cheese platter, but now (dangerously) I won’t say no to dessert either!


At a friend's birthday picnic on the weekend and his 2 1/2 year old daughter along with a couple of friends made this chocolate & quince tart....so good!


There were also a few other cake varieties to choose from - apricot, chococlate with raspberry coulis, blueberry, custard & quince tart and chocolate & hazelnut!!!!


Who could say no to a cupcake??

1 comment: