Sunday 24 July 2011

A Hippy at Heart

While relaxing at the end of each yoga class I always seem to conjure up my dream home! Whether it’s my mind in a “zen” like state or the sounds of Gurrumul in the background I find myself dreaming of big decks, wind chimes, incense, record players, throw rugs & pillows, a big wooden dining table, wine cellar, open fire & a vege patch. All of this would be situated in the Byron hinterland, close to where my husband & both grew up. I don’t think I am asking too much am I? J

I always leave thinking to myself, right that’s it, pack the house up Evan, where moving to the country!

While I love all that city living offers; bars, restaurants, music, art, festivals....I'm honestly a bit of a hippy at heart & I look forward to living the simple life x

 















Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu – Wiyathul


Images: 1.blog.hippiecouture.com 2. weheartit 3. weheartit 4. weheartit 5. weheartit 6. weheartit 7. pinterest 8. pinterest 9. weheartit 10. weheartit 11. pinterest 12. blog.hippiecouture.com 13. pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment