Friday 8 July 2011

Snapshots

Lately have I have neglected my little, expensive, darling digital camera in favour of my Iphone camera. Feeling a little guilty about that, but I love being able to take a quick snapshot while I am out & about and because my Iphone doesn’t leave my side (my husband refers to it as the 4th member of our family) it comes in very handy for just that.

Yes, I admit some of the below have been helped along by one of the many photography apps I have, but I still hope you enjoy looking over some of my faves!

My two favourite men all cosy down at Phillip Island

Garden at a cafe in Mudgee, NSW

Stunning view across Rosby vineyard Mudgee, NSW

My main man enjoying coffee in Mudgee, NSW

Christmas gingerbread man!


CUPCAKES!!!

Kate, Oscar, Evan, Popco

Awesome installation at The Finders Keepers market in Melbourne

Seaweed! Camping over Easter

Me and my little man


My fave men again, taking a stroll for coffee on Sunday morning

My beautiful sister

The coffee....



Oscar loving the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment